welcome to my art blog..

call me farah..
graphic student from unisel shah alam
btw. i love everything about art n design..
i love to trace pic using illustrator..
and touch up it with photoshop...
i'm into comics and sketching it too.. i like to redraw some artist artwork sometimes...
i love photography.. taking pics and a moment too..
plus... now. i love to make a short film too...
after my final project for 3d and film graphic subject that i learned before this..

so.. hope u guys enjoy my artworks..
imma upload more from now on..
ttyl..

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the truth

no matter how hard or how tough, how strong a girl can be look like.. by others..
but.. trust me people..
deep inside of the girls heart. it was freakingly unstrong and fragile feeling they 'll have for sure.. if some one said bad things about them or even a slidely a not so heart broken words towards the girl..

sensitivity in a tough girl heart are way harder to be find or see..
again by others..

crumbly
brittle

friable
weak
flimsy
tender
frail
frangible
flimsy

those words shared a same meaning btw..

i have grown up as a tough girl who always looks a lil bit tough and boyish behavior.

but that's just me dude..
i even have a dream of ever wanted to be a tomboy before.. but that was actually
when i was younger and so young and small. but.. it has been rejected and been arguement between me and my dad.. he start to tell me the real meaning and the effect i will get..
only then i absolutely stop my dream of becoming a tomboy.. haha.. thx to my dad speech.. i owe u so much papa.. love ya..


but not anymore for now.. i'm just a girl who are starting to learn on how to be a real woman..

lol i wanted tho.. idw either..

No comments:

Post a Comment